Re: [APD] WARNING ADMIN ALERT!!

I am still virtually speechless about that outburst.  I have gone back
there and spent several enjoyable minutes browsing through the many
intriguing products for sale there, and I still see nothing that is
remotely pornographic.  Some of those products really are interesting
design, like the four mugs grouped in a tray with the handles hidden.
Impractical?  Sure.  But, for sheer impracticability the toilet tank
fish tank just about tops all.  I'm still wondering if the whole point
was utter impracticability, or just "art".  My wife actually thought it
could be a good idea, even after I asked her how people would ever get
to study the fish and plants.   In any case, I will let someone else
buy the toilet fish tank and test it for us.  Where is Tom Barr when we
need him???  (This product was illustrated in our morning paper, with
the website given for more details.)

Vaughn H.