Re: [APD] Co2 poisoning? chlorine maybe? help!

Yeah I think I will phone them today... on a sad note all my barbs and bala
sharks are dead except for one lonely bala... But I want to get some angels
anyway. I think I may have figured out what the problem was. I think there
was problably a spike in the ph that caused them to maybe get some sort of
bacterial infections? sound likely? a couple of them had bloody spots or
some sort of fuzzy white stuff on them.