Re: [APD] HC and Cory's

I have several Cory's and my kids drink Hi-C.  Is that close enough?

No, but seriously, some people (despite the link posted earlier) may not
know what HC is.  The more common way would be to actually post the
name.  Until the link was posted I had no idea what HC was.  If it had
been stated as HEMIANTHUS CALLITRICHOIDES I would have known and been
able to say, no I don't have any.

-Nick