Re: [APD] Ultrasound, sonication of algae

Hello Tom,

Here in the top end of Oz, the Darwin River has a nasty outbreak of Cabomba
caroliniana that has escaped from some ones aquarium or most likely a pond.
I was wondering if you think that sonication may help with that plant.

I am interested to find some details of the effectiveness of sonication
against aquatic plants.   Do you have any reference material on the
effectiveness of sound destroying vascular plants.

Cheers
Dave