[APD] Hair Algae

Don't know if this is considered sacrilege, not just playing with tank
parameter, but it was my understanding that only one species of fish
will actually eat hair algae: the Siamese Algae Eater. One has to be
sure to have true SAE's (not flying foxes), along with physically
removing as much as you can (can be a daunting task) and dealing with
the parameters as mentioned in other emails. It has been my experience
that once you win the battle and the higher plants won out, the hair
algae did not return.

Dan
dgotts at vermontel_net
www.dangottsegen.com