Re: [APD] new tank for Angles

I have no experience with H2O Concepts water treatment, but it seems to
be just a filtration system, with an added gimmick, the electrical
pulses.  That gimmick isn't likely to have any worthwhile effect.  For
one thing, it says that CaCO3 does not adhere to pipes, but that is
what does adhere to pipes and everything else.  Secondly, Calcium
bicarbonate is not a harmful chemical, so removing it doesn't seem to
offer any advantage.  And, last, the relatively high frequency
electrical pulses aren't likely to have much, if any effect on the
water.  These are just my opinions, of course.  If I thought I needed
filtration of tank water at water changes, I would probably just use an
activated carbon filter.

Vaughn H.