Re: [APD] [Off-Topic] Supplementing Electricity with Solar (Bill D)

I'm sure Tom Barr is running an experiment as we post, and will answer
this question at the appropriate time.  (It will probably revolve
around our high CO2 level, though).
And, that reminds me:  It appears that the new fancy guppies I added to
my tank are a bit more sensitive to CO2 than the cardinal tetras, corys
and otos I already had.  I dropped my CO2 bubble rate a bit when they
seemed to be uncomfortably gasping at the surface in a small grouping.
Now they swim around normally, or as normally as guppies ever do.  Are
there actually big difference in the sensitivity of various fish
species to CO2?

Vaughn  H.