Re: [APD] [Off-Topic] Supplementing Electricity with Solar

Well, I was going to ask a question about plants, but thanks to this
post, there isn't enough room.  Thanks a lot.

Nick

P.S.

If Bill was REALLY trying to keep off topic posts off the list, why did
he post his post?  We didn't need to know he responded off list...