Re: [APD] February Meeting of NEAPS CANCELED

I just need to let everyone know that due to the impending blizzard, the
PVAS auction and consequently the NEAPS meeting, have been canceled.

The PVAS auction is tentatively rescheduled for March 5th.  check out
the PVAS website in a few days for updated information.

Best,
Dennis DietzI just need to let everyone know that due to the impending