[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [APD] pH probe replacement


         If it has a BNC connector then its a standard one. You could use
any similar probe. I used to use Phoenix but its not available here anymore.
I bought a couple Hanna probes and found them almost identical in
performance.. like two clocks in sync!


>I need to replace the probe on my Milwaukee SMS122 controller. Do I need
>to replace it with a Milwaukee or will any probe do as long as it has
>the correct connector for attaching to the controller, in my case BNC?
>Any recommendations where cost is a concern?  Also, I need this sooner
>rather than later so I'd rather not deal with one of those places that
>takes 2 weeks to ship orders;)

Aquatic-Plants mailing list
Aquatic-Plants at actwin_com