[APD] new tank

         I am setting up a new 29 gallon for Angles, I don't plan to do C02
and won't have more than 2 watts a gallon or less.  I haven't purchased a
light yet, it and plants are about all I haven't bought/ordered.  I am
going to do fluorite and sand substrate.  I will be doing excel and will be
setting it up as soon as the fluorite comes in, about a week or so.
         Any suggestions for plants?

As far as all the solar/gas/energy it is WAY past time for it to stop and
the moderator to take control.  I am getting several digests a day which
have nothing to do with what the forum is about.  On one of my yahoo lists
I would warn everyone to stop and then start moderating all offenders after
my message went out.

    D. Scott Scheibe
<mailto:dsscheibe at earthlink_net>
<http://home.earthlink.net/~dsscheibe/>