Re: [APD] Plants?

It used to be widely believed that our oil supply exists because an
awful lot of aquatic plants died many millions of  years ago, were
covered by silt, weighed down by still more silt, shoved under
continental plates, processed by nature for a few millions of  years
and finally discovered when someone drilled too deep looking for water.
  Of course, other theories are around too.  And, of course we all know
the importance of watts per gallon, watts being energy, electrical
energy, and that energy is converted from gallons of oil.  As you say,
there is no stupid question, and it has been my pleasure to answer your
question.

Vaughn H.