[APD] Excell (Not Alternative Energy)

Sorry to interrupt the alternative power discussion group with an off-topic question. :-)

There has been some talk of Seachem Excell again. Is it for sure that this product causes Val meltdown? I had some really pretty Contortionist melt down after I dosed with Excell, they've recovered, I haven't used it again, I'm not sure if it was coincidence or not.

Is the general concensus that Excell does in fact cause Val meltdown? Dr. Morin, do you know if you are lurking?

Gerry Skau
He Has No Enemies, But Is Intensely Disliked By His Friends---Oscar Wilde