Re: [APD] solar tanks - Barr

Uranium is one of the most abundant elements on earth, and if breeder
reactors are used, and old fuel rods  processed to reclaim the
fissionable uranium and plutonium, the fuel supply should last for a
very long time.  By then thermonuclear reactors may well be possible,
using almost limitless heavy hydrogen for fuel.  Of course the
remaining intractable problem is what to do with all of the low level
radioactive waste for the next 10,000 years.  I still believe that
problem to be solvable, but it hasn't been solved  yet.
Aquatic plants are great!!!  (see, back on topic.)
Vaughn H.