Re: [APD] Solar energy

On 2/8/06, Bill D <billinet at comcast_net> wrote:

> ":Economics don't enter into it."  Sure it does.

You won't like this response.  If we factor the costs of our foreign policy
that is driven by oil into the price of gasoline, the price of alternative
fuels becomes much, much less expensive.  And we don't even have to send
troops into countries and free their citizens from their homes, jobs,
families and lives in the process.

BTW, since I started following Tom's advice about how to handle Excel tanks
the algae is mostly gone.  It's been, what, 10 days?  2 weeks?  Thanks, Tom.