Re: [APD] solar tanks - Barr

Most if not all of  those so called "savings" come at the expense of the
taxpayers or rate payers.

Solar and windmill and geothermal and landfill and soybean power , etc. are
not economical by any measurement, and even if they were, they would produce
only a small amount of the energy that we need.  It is nice to dream, but
dreaming doesn't solve problems.

The only solution to our growing energy problem is to bite the bullet and
start to build the next generation of nuclear plants.  The professional
naysayers have managed to block nuclear power for too long.  The time for us
to start making up for lost time is now.

Bill