Re: [APD] Aromat Ballasts Arrived

I'm sorry i didn't read the right section of the code book, i was reading an
industrial/commercial section that we use at my work, (we have that part
cutout to make a smaller book)
in those situations the grounding is done at a main junction entering the
installation, its the equivalent of the mains panel but is not a panel more
of an entire room. all panels in the installation are actually sub panels
even if they are used like a mains  for that building or area so the neutral
is not bonded.
again i apologise for spreading false info.  i will make sure to read the
home section of the code from now on,,, unless anyone has a fish farm
James