Re: [APD] Aromat Ballasts Arrived

Dana Rasmussen wrote:
> Any good hardware store will have a outlet tester.  Little box you plug in
> with 3 leds. depending on the combination that lights up, it will tell if
> you have ground, reversed hot/neutral, etc.  Less than $10 the last time I
> bought one.  This is assuming you are in the US, and we are talking 120.

Those will tell you if neutral and hot are crossed, but I don't believe
they can tell you if neutral and ground are. I suppose for the purposes
of proper functioning of the ballast neutral and ground are the same
thing -- it's just more dangerous for the person that touches the ballast.

--
Jerry Baker