Re: [APD] Aromat Ballasts Arrived

S. Hieber wrote:
> The fixture only takes two wires and the ballast only offers two, so that's unlikely, I think. Perhaps a bulb/ballast mismatch. Aromat ought to know if that's the case.

I'm beginning to suspect there are no ballasts for these bulbs. Eye
Lighting can't give me a recommendation on who makes an ANSI M160
ballast for their bulbs and neither the Aromat or Icecap were rated to
run M160 bulbs. So, there's the challenge -- anyone know of an ANSI M160
ballast? Google turns up nothing.

Bulb specs (MT150D): http://www.eyelighting.com/colorarc.html

--
Jerry Baker