[APD] What to do when Mt Fuji shakes or Securing Tanks for Earthquakes

Currently we are having 1 large shake of 3 or 4 every month and numerous
smaller shakes on a daily basis here in beautiful but, shakey Japan. I've
got my large tanks low to the ground and on thick styrofoam pads. I keep the
water about 5cm below the lip of the tank and have auto shutoffs for the
power to the tanks appliances.

I've also been trying to appease the gods in charge by offering them bribes
of large quantities of sake and yakiniku in the hopes that they will take
their act to someplace far away like California.

Edinjapan
Fish....More than just sushi