Re: [APD] Securing Tanks for Earthquakes

I don't know about rubber washers ... but there are heavy thick rubber
rings, with holes in them, bushings - for using in automotive
suspension... I've never handled one so I have no idea how elastic it
is, but maybe an auto parts store would let a person handle one, to
test it out?