[APD] Can anyone identify this plant (great tank lily btw)

Hello, pick this guy up a while back as a small lily (guy at the store says it stays small and even though I should know better I believed him) and of course once it hit my tank it just took off.  Want to tell the name to a friend of mine but I've no idea what it is.

Pics aren't the best, but the submerged leaf is a mix of green and red (and sometimes purple/blue spots).  Flower as you can see is blue/violet with a yellow center.
http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2006-2/1142169/flowerfarsmallp.jpg
http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2006-2/1142169/flowersidesmallp.jpg

BTW if you want a lily for your tank, this is smaller than the tiger lotus monster since even though it has big leaves and eventually makes pads, they grow more vertically than the tiger one which I find spreads out and swamps surrounding plants.  The flower as a strong beautiful smell btw.

Cheers
Peter.