Re: [APD] CO2 Measurement Method

I too have several largish pieces of bogwood in there which initially
leached some degree of tannins (as evidenced by a yellowish tinge to the
water, removed with carbon). They've been in there for quite a while now
and the water remains clear.

Fish may still be the best CO2 measurement devices but I can't find
digital ones...

- R.