I know you say that you do and maybe you do but I have also seen people
(I won't name names) who seem to imply in their writings that maybe you
don't know what you think you do because as someone else pointed out
there are other methods supposedly for stopping algae.  I am just a noob
trying to figure out who to listen to.. and so far you are the most
persuasive.  In a week or two my planted tank will be complete and your
approach will be the one I am using so we shall see.. EI dosing, lots of
CO2 and lots of all the right nutrients..