[APD] BBA

>Do you have metal stems or something? All leaves are prunable, the issue is
>your willingness, or unwillingness to do so, things grow back fast if given
>good conditions.

I was thinking in E. Tenellus or Glossostigma. In this cases, leaves are
tiny and pruning lots of plants doesn?t look appealing, even with a great
intention. What is the advice in these cases?.

>Simple, the tank was Fe limited. Adding it relieved the limitation and
>increased CO2 uptake. The same can be said for adding KNO4, KH2PO4 etc and
>getting an outbreak of BBA.

OK, that´s sound. So once in this situation, adding more CO2 will do the
trick, until a new limitation factor appears. Right?

TKS

Mariano