[APD] JIM'S hair algae methods

Jim Said:

> Tom:  I totally disagree with you on your methods of controlling Hair
Alge.  The best way to handle it to use a good quality >shampoo and do not
blow dry.  Always use the best hair spray you can afford and  pick a good
hairdresser.  I usually carry my >tanks to the hairdresser when my wife goes
twice a month.  (thats probably why I'm laying here recuperating from a
double >hernia operation).  I think it was the 180gal that did it.  But,
hey, we all strive to do better with our tanks, right?  Flame >off!....Jim

LOL. :)
And remember: Boycott Shampoo, demand the real poo.

Kind Regards
Cameron