Re: [APD] EI dosing (Thomas Barr)

Hi! Andrew,

Well I will do as per your suggestion and keep some tap water overnight and
then check the pH level. I have not added any chemicals viz., pH up or pH
down so I guess the pH/KH/CO2 chart should give me an accurate reading. As
per the chart it shows that my tank has a CO2 concentration of 57PPM (pH -
6.5 & KH - 6) which I guess is on the higher side. Anyways I have not
reduced the CO2 level as the fishes seems to eb doing ok.

What I meant by the tank collapsing is that if the water becomes too acidic
won't it have an adverse effect on both flora & fauna?

So what do you suggest? Should I leave it as it is or should I do some
changes?

Regards,

Saugata