From: Saugata Banerjee <saugatab at gmail_com>
To: aquatic-plants at actwin_com
Sent: Monday, January 23, 2006 1:19:37 AM
Subject: Re: [APD] About EI Dosing (Liz Wilhite)

Hi! Liz,

The growth of plants are as it is but I guess with no dosing the diatoms
have decreased a bit and yes I forgot to mention that with KNO3 dosing I
could reduce the occurrence of BBA to a large extent.However, the
Echinodorous Osiris is flowering quite regularly. BTW, how does one
propagate Echinodorous Osiris?

Regards,