Re: [APD] In search of plants

>>Does anyone have a clue whatever happened to the fishvet?  I looked on
>>line and what comes up isn't the usual site where he sells plants as well.
>>Is there a new name or site?<<

Dr. Prescott retired and sold the manufacturing business to a small chain of
pet stores who was not interested in carrying on the plants. There was talk
the plant business may be taken over by someone else. I don't think it
happened, or ever will, but time will tell. His aquariumlandscapes domain
name is up for sale.

Robert Hudson
www.aquabotanic.com