[APD] In search of plants

    Hello Folks:

  I  am in search of a Red Flame sword plant.  I sold quite a few a couple of years ago.  After 2 moves and finally settling down again, I am building my tanks back up.  So if you have one you want to sell or trade, let me know.  Also am looking for other stuff: Eustarelis stellata, tonina,

  Does anyone have a clue whatever happened to the fishvet?  I looked on line and what comes up isn't the usual site where he sells plants as well.  Is there a new name or site?

  Thanks, Diana