Re: [APD] extra plants - ALGAE ALGAE ALGAE

There is no correlation between the percent CO2 in the atmosphere and
ppm in water, or at least I don't know of one.  I'm sure the partial
pressure of the CO2 could be used to predict the ppm in water exposed
to the atmosphere.  Just because I don't have a clue how to do that
doesn't mean someone with more smarts can't do it.

Vaughn H.