Re: [APD] Tank Size Question

I have a 90 gallon tank and am 5'3".  I have never thought of going into the
tank to clean myself, but have times thought of putting one of my kids in
there when they were misbehaving.

Seriously though, I sometimes regret going to the larger size tank, but at
the same time, I love having the extra space so that I can have more fish.
It certainly is hard to reach the bottom but now that I have my gardening
tools, I feel more in control.  However, I still need help with moving the
driftwood and the rocks.