From: REDRAGON40 at aol_com
To: aquatic-plants at actwin_com
Sent: Wednesday, January 18, 2006 2:32:56 AM
Subject: Re: [APD] Planted Tank People Are Crazy in the head!

Planted tank person here.  I'm not crazy, but that website is.   It keeps
rejecting information (three times in the identification part where you  type in
the letters and numbers shown on the distorted area, and 5 times for my
password)  then, without accepting this stuff said I was already  registered, then
rejected my password again.  I guess I am crazy after all,  for trying several
times.  Is this website a well contrived hoax, or am I  doing something wrong?
Carol   < ' )))><