From: Saugata Banerjee <saugatab at gmail_com>
To: aquatic-plants at actwin_com
Sent: Tuesday, January 17, 2006 10:57:14 PM
Subject: Re: [APD] PLL Lights

Hi! Scot,

I do have a pressurised CO2 system & I also does macros & micros. Do you
think even under these circumstances, I might have algae problem due to
excess light. In fact I was thinking of adding one more 36 watts PLL light
so that the watts/gallon figure will reach 5+. I guess even EI advices that
kind of high light.

Regards,

Saugata