Re: [APD] Fishy Style Swimming

Coming to a store near you!  My new trout fishing system.  It
incorporates neodymium magnets hidden inside wingless fruit flies.
And, a "lure" consisting of another neodymium magnet with feathers on
it.  (This product will not be available in states or jurisdictions
where use of magnets for sporting purposes has been restricted.)

Vaughn H.