Re: [APD] RANT Concerning Availability of Supplies

Jerry

I checked my copy of the McMaster-Carr catalog www.mcmaster.com and found
the following conductivity solutions, all 460 ml.: cat. # 21315T601 (84
microseimens); cat. # 21315T602 (1,413 microseimens); cat. # 21315T603
(12,880 microseimens). Each were $14.30 in the #108 catalog. I forget what
year it is. As I have said before: I am not an employee of McMaster-Carr,
just a very satisfied customer.

Jerry Smith