[APD] Medicating Fish Not Shrimp and Plants?

My cardinal tetras suddenly got some kind of fungus/ich/tail rot and I'm
worried about harming the amano shrimp and plants during treatment. My dense
aquascape would make it near impossible to catch/separate the fish and
shrimp.

I have used Jungle Labs' "Fungus Clear" successfully in tanks without
shrimp. I just found one post that says Cherry Shrimp were unaffected by
this product and the manufacturer even ok'd it over the phone.

http://www.petshrimp.com/discussions/viewtopic.php?t=587&view=next&sid=b87a0450a385c24e8c25f47a6aa379ff

But I would like to hear from those of you with experience doing this. Who
has used what treatment successfully?

Thanks,
RJ