[APD] REVERSE OSMOSIS

I believe bas wrote this email section below:
> a question please! probably more for people from england! is it OK to
> collect RO water in a sankey water butt? ive read that some plastics can
> leech nasties in the water! cheers and thanx, bas.

So you don't want answers from people from Scotland or Wales or the rest of
the UK?

Bizzare.

Err why?

--
Stuart Halliday

sorry! i wasn't thinking! i was just guessing that people from around the world would'nt
be familiar with the sankey brand name! i should have said the uk!
i've just started mine up tonight, and have started to worry about the chemistry of the butts!
i always find something to worry about.
cheers and thanx,
bas.