Re: [APD] Planted tank in a room with wood flooring

> Vaughn said,

"I made my stand so the tank sat in a recess that was relatively
water tight, with a drain hole in the middle and a tube from there to a
sump under the tank, which had a drain hose permanently attached to
drain outdoors. "

I think that's a great idea, and I would add a waterproof liner to the
bottom of the stand so that any leaks from filters or whatever would be
caught. The other thing I do is lay a big waterproof tarp in front of the
tank during water changes and put all buckets or whatever on that.

rs