[APD] Planted tank in a room with wood flooring

Planted tank in a room with bamboo flooring

Good day and happy new year to you all,

I'm planning to place a 90 Glls aquarium in my
living room with an all glass pine stand,
I had placed  strips of felt pads under need the
stand to avoid scratching the floor surface, but
now I'm wondering what to do besides having a towel
handy to protect the floor from inevitable water
spills.

Those anybody there has experience to with large
aquariums placed in wood floors to share.

Thanks and Kind Regards
Mario