Re: [APD] My New 90 gallon Setup

I'm certainly not an expert, but I think you need NPK and C to grow
plants, whether they are in water or in  your garden.  So, if I were
you I would start lightly dosing some Greg Watson KNO3 and KH2PO4, and
I would  use Seachem Excel for carbon, which could get expensive fast.
However, there are some recent posts by Tom Barr about doing low tech
tanks, and those would be your best source of real expert advice -
that's my advice anyway.

Vaughn H.