Re: [APD] BGA

I realize the topic was covered right before I asked my question on BGA, but
my tank isn't really a planted tank.

It has a biga$$ Java Fern, and a few Hygro. polysperma (which are on their
way out).  Otherwise the tank is filtered with an internal canister with
only bio media, and an HOB with a Peace Lily.
I think if I add KNO3, as was suggested, it'll be sucked up immediately by
the Peace Lily.

The tank is an African Cichlid breeding tank, so I want to keep 'waste' as
low as possible - hence, the Peace Lily.

Is there something else I can do besides the KNO3/blackout (I'll do the
blackout regardless).

Jason M.