Date: Sat, 31 Dec 2005 12:08:12 -0500
From: "Bill D"  <billinet at comcast_net>
Subject: [APD] Poisonous Platys
To:  <aquatic-plants at actwin_com>

I attended a party last night, and in  the kitchen was a small aquarium with
plastic plants and two gold wagtail  platys.

I overheard The Lady of the House say to a guest that " . . .  if I ever want
to kill my husband, I'd just feed him those fish.   They're deadly poison,
you know."  The guest replied, "Really!  I  didn't know that."

And another myth is born.

Happy new year,  everybody.

Bill

Message:  2