Re: [APD] just out of curiosity

I use one of the waterbed jet pumps, but I only need to run the tap
water for a minute or so to start the flow, then shut the tap off and
the rest of the draining is done by syphon action.  I rigged up a Y
fitting, some plastic fittings, the jetpump, etc. so I can do this
pretty easily by just opening and closing valves.  Minimal water waste.

Vaughn H.