From: Beth Lang <lang510 at comcast_net>
To: aquatic-plants at actwin_com
Sent: Saturday, December 31, 2005 6:50:51 PM
Subject: [APD] Attention Short People

I just set up a 90 gallon partially planted tank.  I have to use a stool
every time I open up the canopy and glass top.  I tried to plant some plants
but couldn't reach the bottom so I had to ask my husband for assistance.  I
drive him nuts whenever I tell him I want a plant moved.

Since this is really my tank, I want to be totally independent and be able
to do all maintenance and planting on my own.  Whenever I ask someone about
purchasing aquatic gardening tools, they say it's a waste of money.  Of
course, they are taller than me (I'm 5'3").

Arizona Aquatic Gardens has very nice tools but expensive.  Would you
recommend them anyway for me or what else would you recommend?