Re: [APD] just out of curiosity

So everyone seems to use Pythons to fill directly from the tap.  What about
chlorine?  Do you add chlorine removers to the tank first, or afterward?  I
usually stir it into my apparently outmoded pail before pumping it into the
aquarium, which isn't too doable with a hose.  Maybe I'll upgrade to a
Python.

Eli