Re: [APD] co2 bottle compatibility

  I wrote an article some time ago on my tinkerings with using a
paintball cylinder..  its here:

http://www.derekparr.com/minico2/

keep in mind though, as many people here have mentioned to me, that
there there is a fair amount of potential danger involved.   Some people
have died in the past from painball cylinder joints coming lose or such.

-derek