Re: [APD] clown loach versus apple snail

I have a tank with loaches too and when the snail population gets too high
in another tank, I just gather them up and toss them in the loach tank.  Bye
bye snails.  I also notice that my rosy barbs go after them too (rosies
appeared on the list recently too).

Terry