Re: [APD] I Give UP - BBA

>>Non CO2, non Carbon enriched tanks seldom even get BBA, unless.........you
do frequent water changes.>>

I do very infrequent water changes in my non-enriched, low light tanks, and
every now and then I have to contend with BBA.
N and P are too high, if anything.  I treat it with a Excel overdose and
pruning of the most badly-infected leaves, and the BBA goes away for a few
months.

Tom. it is well known through your own admissions that you just can't grow
algae very well.  You lack the gift, the touch.
Your experience might not be applicable to the rest of us, who have more
skills in that area.

Bill