Hummm, yahoo's server seems to like the say message error and resent the dang message a 1/2 dozen times...........oh well, it's not like the algae cure advice I give has not been repeated by me more than a dozen times anyway:)
  I do apologize although it's yahoo's server's fault, but heck, I cannot complain too much, it is free.

  Regards,
  Tom Barr

  www.BarrReport.com